8.26.2009

Mankie Time
















I just got some of the cutest material with my birthday money!!! I can't wait to make Wylee a mankie out of it!! (Mankies are what we call our blankies around here) Someday if I ever make it big with baby blankets they will be called "Mankies".....I've got some sewing to do! Not to mention the 3 blankets that people have ordered and my dad's 50 million t-shirt blankets :)

**EDIT** So I started the mankie when i laid the kids down for nap time and I couldn't wait till tomorrow to finish it so when they woke up I got them out of bed and did the "what-nots" that get done after nap time and sat them down to play and I finished the mankie up...it is SO cute!!! It actually looks better than it did in my head, but the camera batteries are dead, and Jared isn't home with the good camera yet so you will just have to wait for a picture of it. When I was done I showed baby Jared and he said "Likey the mankie mommy, wylee likey the mankie, too!".....I'm giving myself an A plus for this one!

1 comment:

Andi said...

your kids are getting so big and are super adorable! man they grow up too fast dont they!