1.28.2009

Ice Storm!







Okay so putting these pictures up didn't QUITE turn out the way I wanted them to, but that's okay. Jared and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary last night! He brought flowers and a card home for me and then we went and ate at Texas Land and Cattle.....kid free!! It was soo nice! And then the ice storm hit about 30 minutes after we got home. Jared got to stay home from work today since the roads were all iced over so we had some fun with the camera and the kids, as you can see. Jared just loves it when daddy gets to stay home from work and play with him. For some reason little Jared decided to sleep in till 8 something, yet again making me look like a big liar for saying that he gets up at 6 every morning. I think he knows when Jared is here and decides to sleep longer for that very reason. Anyways, other than making it through the first two years without killing each other and the fantastic ice storm, that's all that we have going on!! I'm going to try to put all the pictures up from today and there is a video of Jared holding his little sister a few nights ago. It's pretty hilarious...to us anyways.







No comments: