9.10.2009

Baptisms and Blessings

I haven't posted in what feels like forever! Since the last post, we went to Kingwood to visit Jared's family and had a GREAT time. Our niece Aimee was baptized and our brand new niece Holli was blessed the next day! The only family member missing was Sarah, but since she's on her mission, I will let that slide. It is so crazy to me that when she comes home in January she will have 3 new nieces and 1 new nephew! 4 new family members and she will have only been gone a year and a half. I can't fathom that for some reason. Maybe because I am from a slightly smaller family...I have two cousins total. And they now have kids so I have 4 second cousins. Jared and Wylee have 16 cousins (that's including Dallas' son Gunner). If I could capitalize the number 16, I would, because that is just an insane number compared to what I am used to. But I love it. My cousins are quite a bit older than me and we really never got to spend a lot of time together so I absolutely love getting to watch our kids grow up with all of their cousins. It's amazing. I think Jared's new favorite person is Sage (Bekah and Matt's oldest daughter). They had so much fun playing together last weekend, it was so cute. Anyways, I have more blankets to make and errands to run so I should probably get off this thing.

Jared swinging on the swing set in our backyard....

Eating some of the delicious lemon birthday cake that big Jared made me for my 25th birthday! (It was soooo good!)

Sweet Wylee girl


Killer side burns.




1 comment:

Knox said...

those are some cute kiddos!