9.23.2009

Jaylee's Mankies?

So I have been super busy making blankets, shirts, and onesies over the past couple of weeks. Which is GREAT news! The not so great news is I haven't making too much of a profit off of them, because apparently the stuff is way too cheap. The good news is, my name is getting out there and people are asking about my stuff and my prices, etc. SO, I am trying desperately to come up with a name for my goods. I want to include my kids if I can....which is where Jaylee's Mankies comes from. (JAred&wYLEE)...you get it. And of course, mankies is what Jared has always called blankies around here. So the name makes sense to me. But probably not anyone else if you don't know my children. I don't know if that really even matters, does it? Does it sound stupid? I have no idea. I am not creative when it comes to naming things. Other than our dogs....Candee and Caine. Maybe I should skip the kids and make a name out of our dogs' names..... The CandeeCaine Co. Which has nothing to do with blankets or baby accessories. So that probably wont work out very well. I need input because I am so stumped! Here are a few projects that I have finished up lately....















No comments: