11.03.2009

Slump-ola

I can't count the days between this blog and the last. Sadly, maybe not that sad depending on how many people actually read what I say lol, I won't be able to say much. I did get caught up on everyone else's blogs that I used to faithfully follow.....Howry Family, you are MUCH better at staying up-to-date, I envy you :). I started a business!! Laynie's Sewtique is in full swing and keeping me just as busy as the kids are. And I love it!! I have 4 more blankets to get finished this week (finished and mailed one yesterday to total 5). And about 5 to do next week, and 4 the week after that. So yes, it's going well so far. I couldn't be happier with it :) I'll have to put pictures of my blankets up next time though, because both kids just woke up. :)















No comments: