11.17.2009

Scentsy Party!


Okay, if you are reading this then you are MORE than welcome to come! And bring a friend, or two friends! A good friend of mine has just become a Scentsy Consultant so I'm gonna throw her first party. I am SO excited about! I never do anything like this, and I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll have some home made pizza rolls, some dip and chips, and of course a little dessert and punch! Bring your kids if you want to! I have plenty of toys around here lol! Okay, so here are the details....


Date: Thursday, December 3rd


Time: 5:30-7:30 (open house style, come and go as you please)


Location: My House


101 Jerome Prairie


Royse City, Tx


Consultant: Rachel Moore (https://ramoore.scentsy.us/Home)


*Come and check out some of Scentsy's fantastic products with me! There is absolutely no pressure to buy at all! Just come have fun, eat, and hang out! Bring some friends if you want to, and your kids are welcome, too. If you can't make it but you still want to see some of the stuff, I will have a little basket of products that you can come check out when you can.*

No comments: