8.03.2010

Baby Feet

Little Russell is more like "tiny-premie Russell". I think he's lost about a pound since the hospital...a pound that he really couldn't afford to lose. BUT we'll see if we can't fix that. He would just rather be sleeping most of the time and isn't real interested in nursing, he'll do it but he'd rather eat from a bottle...it's easier for him, he doesn't have to do so much "work" I think lol. Lazy little baby. Other than that he's doing great! His nights and days are kind of mixed up I think, but we're sort of working on that too.
I attempted to take all 3 kids to Hobby Lobby by myself this morning...I may not be doing that again for a LONG time, at least not without the double stroller! LOL! That was a little bit much. Especially in Hobby Lobby, Jared and Wylee have NO business WALKING around in that store. Yikes. It had to happen sooner or later though, maybe I just should have waited for the later...oh well. I survived, and they did too.
This is a short one, all 3 kids are napping so this mama needs a nap too! Night night!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

We can't wait to meet you, Baby Russell. The girls are now desperate for us to have our own new little baby boy. It's a good thing they are used to disappointment.