12.17.2009

Peyton is famous...

...well sort of. Jared sent me an email today with a link in it. A guy that he works with spends some time on a few hunting forums and it seems that Peyton is well known on one of them. I clicked on the link and of course cried when I read about all the people that have never met Peyton but somehow heard his story and have been following his CaringBridge journal. Someone posted the news of Peyton's passing and it was touching to see how many people were touched by Peyton's story without even knowing who he is. I have no idea who first put the post up about him in the first place, but apparently a lot of these people got the number to his prayer pager too and used it often. I did good yesterday, I only cried for part of the day instead of the entire day like I did on Tuesday. We are leaving tomorrow, the funeral is on Saturday. Hopefully it will start to get easier after this weekend....I doubt it, but maybe! I have to remind myself to just pray about it every time I get upset, and let the Lord help me. Not to mention remind myself that Peyton has a lot of work to do up there, and that's the reason he's gone. Because Heavenly Father needed him. I don't blame him. Anyways, here's the link that Jared sent me. It really is neat that perfect strangers have been sending prayers Peyton and his family's way for a while now. I love that.

No comments: