1.27.2010

Dumpster Diver

Let me start off with a small story...Jared has this plan for Wylee. In order to ensure that she will not ever be found attractive by the opposite sex, he has decided to get her hooked on cakes and sweets and chocolatey treats asap. As in now. He has also tossed around the idea that when she is older, he will rub bacon grease on her face every night while she is asleep so that she has lots of pimples and the boys will think she's gross. So a small recap in case you didn't catch on: big and fat from lots of sweets and treats and nasty pimple face :) That's my husband for ya. Either way, it seems his plan is already starting to work. As I cleaned the kitchen earlier I tossed the left over Peanut Butter Crunch Cake and got to work scrubbing parts of the kitchen sink that I didn't know could even be scrubed, but they can, so I  did. Wylee was way to quiet so I turned around and this is what I saw:

In case you can't tell, that is a BIG hunk of Peanut Butter Crunch Cake...and she was eating it, which means she dug it out of the trash.

Even though I knew she would hate my guts, I threw the cake away, again. And she was really upset about it....so she did this:


Immediatly tried to dig it back out AGAIN....


And then got really upset that her fat little hand didn't fit this time. What a little dumpster diver. Way to go Jared.

2 comments:

raschel said...

haha!! this is awesome!! I seem to NEVER have my camera at good moments like these! PRECIOUS!

Andi said...

that is so funny! She is too cute to say no to!