1.04.2010

My little kitchen helpers

So since I have been home from my trip to London...Jared has been doing a lot of the cooking!! I don't know why, he says he is just trying to help a little more, so I am going to leave it at that and love every minute of it! Last night he made us dinner, and it was AWESOME!! My dad killed a deer this year (well last year) and gave us a lot of the meat. So Jared made us some chicken fried venison and mashed potatoes with green beans last night, and of course some home made gravey! It was sooooo good. So with their aprons on, the boys made me dinner. I'm sure little Jared wasn't as big of a helper as he apears to be in the photos.






P.S. Jared bought me a new camera for Christmas so that I could take good pictures while on my trip. I love it!!

No comments: