5.04.2009

The Big 5 M-O


Miss Wylee turns 5 months old tomorrow!! I can't believe how fast that went, well I kind of can but still kind of can't. Wylee is the sweetest little baby that I could have asked for. No offense to Jared but we all know he wasn't the easiest baby to take car of, especially not for a first timer like me. She is so smiley, and happy and she laughs all the time. She is rolling over now, too! Just to one side though. Wylee is also sleeping in her big girl bed all by herself now :( . It was sad to have her leave our room but I think she gets better sleep in her own room. Plus she likes to wake up and stare at the pink walls. Who wouldn't though? She's 13 pounds, so she's a tiny thing, but she still has some rolls on her arms and legs. She isn't starving, don't worry. Rice cereal in a month and then the baby foods, it seems like it was forever until we could start feeding Jared that stuff. All that pretty hair that she had is falling out and starting to come back light blonde like Jared's. She has managed to keep all the hair that was on top of her head though. I like to give her a nice comb over. Well that's about all I have for now!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe it's been 5 months.