7.18.2009

It's been a BIG day for Wylee Ann!

Wylee crawled for the first time today! Well sort of the first time, a few days ago she moved each knee once and each hand once, but I don't count that. Today she crawled to me! We got a video of it but everytime she did it either baby Jared was in the way or a dog was walking in front of the camera, but we got enough of her to where you get the idea. She first started sitting up on her own last Friday (7-10) and then started crawling 8 days later! We are VERY proud! After nap time we decided we would take baby Jared and Wylee to Bass Pro Shop so Jared could look at the big fish through the glass and see the turtles and other stuff. He loves looking at the fish! After that big Jared decided to stop by Claire's and just look into getting Wylee's ears pierced....and we did it! I couldn't watch, so I went around the store with Jared picking up everything that he took off of the racks, but just like that it was done and she cried and cried for about 2 minutes and then she was over it! Baby Jared kept grabbing his ears and saying "Me pretty too", he really wanted his ears pierced and cried when we told him no. He got a sucker instead which seemed just as good to him. Here are some pictures that I took right before bedtime, I don't know how well you can see her earrings in them, they show up really well in the Windows Picture Viewer, though. I think if you click on the picture it might make it bigger, I don't really know. Anyways, that's been our big day! I hope you like the pictures and videos!