2.02.2010

I'm so proud :)

Last night before dinner I was putting Wylee in her high chair and Jared took a bite of his food and said, "HEY! We need to prayer!".  I told him he was right and I sat down and he folded his little arms and began to bless our food all by himself. Without being told to. I couldn't be more proud of him :) It helps me to remember that even though he's only 2 1/2, and he doesn't always seem like he's paying attention, he is still picking up on the important things. I have to remember that at this point everything I do had better be the way I hope and pray he does things as he grows up...because he is watching and soaking it all in. We love you Jared, your love for Jesus and Heavenly Father at such a young age makes my heart swell with pride and happiness.


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

So sweet!

Kris said...

That's totally cute. Harrison climbed up in my chair one day and started doing the same thing to the pretend food he saw there. It is eye opening. Think about what he hears/sees when I'm driving...

Bailey bits and pieces said...

Dont you just love it..how they squint their litle eyes to try to keep them closed. And then the proud scream of "AMEN!" at the end! Sweet babies!

Unknown said...

The squinty eyes are so adorable! He tries so hard :) And his favorite part is definitely screaming AMEN, lol.