2.17.2010

Wylee is an official walker!

So I was going to wait to post about her latest milestone, I wanted a video of her walking to go along with it. But lets face it....I still don't have a video and she has been walking since last Tuesday. So there ya have it! She has been walking since February 9th, 2010. Way to go Wylee!!!! She took a lot longer than Jared did to start walking...he was running by 10 and a half months. I wasn't worried, I'm not one of those moms that freaks out because Wylee does things slower than Jared. I don't think she is autistic because she didn't walk until 14 months and I don't care that she still only says about 3 or 4 words. I don't get to give her the same one on one learning time with me that I was able to give to Jared...not to mention Jared was just an all together different baby. He was always so frustrated with life and he caught onto things very fast....like walking and talking. It really did seem like he just didn't like being a baby. Either way...Wylee is walking!!
She was still a little bit scared of the snow at this point :)

2 comments:

Bailey bits and pieces said...

My 10yr old daughter didnt walk until 15 months. Exciting times are ahead for you! :)

America said...

Ok so Mia went down as soon as we got to the room so I didn't know what to do with myself. So, I came down to the business center of the hotel, since John was monopolyzing our laptop, and wanted to let you know how much of an awesome time we had being a part of this beautiful day with you and the rest of your family. Thank you so much for having us over and dinner was fabulous, I love that place. Please come and visit (stay) with us in Humble ANYTIME you all want, we'd love to have you. Maybe we can do a double date to the temple with so much family around, sitters won't be a problem.
You and your family were so precious today, it was an honor to be there.